- User Experience Manager at Emma
- August 2008 — Present
- Responsible for the front-end design and developement of web applications.
- Creative Director at Jewelry Television
- March 2008 — August 2008 (6 months)
- Responsible for the rebranding of the JTV Watches website, UX, template design, newsletters, microsites and promotion. Was also responsible for the design and front-end development of projects that originated in the JTV Nashville office.
- Manager, Design & Web Services at Shop At Home Network (a division of Jewelry Television)
- October 2006 — March 2008 (1 year 6 months)
- Responsible for website UI, template design, newsletters, microsites, sweepstakes and promotion. Managed internal projects as well as contractors.
- Senior Web Designer at Jewelry Television
- May 2006 — October 2006 (6 months)
- I had only been with Jewelry Television a month when they purchased Shop At Home. I worked remotely from Knoxville helping the skeleton crew get the Nashville based systems running again. I accepted a full time position in Nashville after five months of telecommuting.
- Senior Web Designer at Scripps Networks
- May 1999 — May 2006 (7 years 1 month)
- Responsible for website UI, template design, newsletters, microsites and promotion. Acted as a consultant to the strategic teams to help guide and execute their plans. Managed internal design team and worked with outside agencies and contractors when necessary. I have experience with many of the Scripps Networks brands, including HGTV, DIY Network, Fine Living, Food Network, GAC, HGTVPro and their smaller internet-only businesses like Veedou and Living.com.
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- Received a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts with a concentration in Graphic Design